Reduce Risk to Yourself and Staff
Why put yourself at risk when responding to alarms out of hours? Let VIP take care of this with a service tailored to address your specific requirements.
For a comparatively small cost per year, you can eliminate any risks to you and your staff, giving you total peace of mind.
We Stay on Site if a Problem is Detected
We will remain on site if a break-in or damage to property is detected. We guarantee a fast response from our highly experienced team, giving you the knowledge and assurance that your premises are secure and most importantly that you and your staff are safe.
VIP will be your first line of response:
- to immediately dispatch a uniformed officer with your keys.
- to assess each situation and react as required, contacting emergency services and other key holders if necessary.
- to organise and manage a range of support services as per your specifications, including glaziers, boarding companies, locksmiths, static guards and emergency services.
- to reset the alarm or arrange to have it reset.
- to secure the property before leaving and produce a detailed report of any action taken.
Further Support we can Provide
Our key holding service can be supported with our other services to give you 360 degrees of security protection. Our mobile security patrols for building security are available to act as a visible deterrent. We can provide alarm responders and temporary security guards for overnight site/building security when you require added protection for expensive goods or equipment.
We are an accredited ISO 9001:2008 Quality management company.